Friday, April 8, 2011

Introductory post

I have posted and deleted several past attempts on jump-starting this blog. Well, here it goes again... though this time, I'm confident it will stick. :)

For introductory purposes, I suppose I should make a little list of who I am.

I am:
  • Happily married
  • Mommy to three furbabies (two dogs and a cat)
  • Liberal (I post this mostly as a warning in case any future blog posts veer into political territory)
  • Vegetarian (as of 04/06/11)
  • A non-smoker (as of 02/23/11)
  • Weird
  • A knitter (since last October-ish, and I LOVE it! I'm slow but I enjoy it)
  • An avid reader
  • Not a movie watcher. I'm easily bored with movies, and I think it's because I enjoy reading so much.
  • A nerd... but I married one, so I embrace it.
  • A crafter. I am not good at drawing, painting or the "normal" arts, but I think I'm fairly good at making things. I enjoy repurposing items.
I think that just about wraps it up. I could not think of a title for this blog, so I suppose this is a work in progress. 

No comments: